Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Need A Break

Yes, I need a break from these 9 hours of working where I have to go through various reports, data, records and analysis on a regular basis. I need a break from those remaining 15 hours of cooking food, eating, taking care of home and hubby and sleeping at home.

Well why need so is I do have a strange feeling of taking a break after a some days' regular routine. I get bored if I have to go regularly to the work and even I get bored if I have to stay at home for some time.I had to do take rest due to some medical reasons two months back and each hour was just impossible to pass at home. This routine starts giving me tensions, stress and restlessness and from last few days I am suffering from sleep deprivation due to these reasons and same is going with hubby dear.

So we are thinking of taking a break from our routine only for 2-3 days this month due to shortage of leaves. We are planning to visit Shimla during Christmas holidays. We are going to refresh our minds with fresh air and environment, give rest to our eyes from prolonged exposure to computer systems and let them bask the beauty of nature.

I am waiting eagerly for my break....

No comments:

Post a Comment